There is more to getting a Brazilian butt lift than simply going in for butt injections. For one thing, the procedure is more complex than people realize and requires the skills of a trained cosmetic surgeon. Even after the procedure, if performed by an inexperienced surgeon there may be risks and complications that make healing an active process. Here, we offer some tips for a healthy recovery and remember to always choose an experienced surgeon!
1. Don't Sit On Your Butt:Seriously. You spent your hard-earned money on a Brazilian butt lift. Don't ruin it now, because you want to relax. For at least the first 48 hours you will want to avoid sitting entirely.
Sitting down, even briefly, can kill the fat grafts as when you sit down you're putting pressure on the newly transplanted fat cells. This can crush them, before they have an opportunity to create new blood vessels, which feed and strengthen the area. Instead, lay on either side of your body or your stomach. Note that it’s normal to feel sore for up to 2 weeks, but you’ll be able to return to work after resting for just a couple days
2. Wear A Compression Garment:If you're unsure what this is or where to get one, ask your doctor about it. Essentially, this is a garment that stretches and is deliberately designed to tightly hug whichever body part it's designed to encompass. After having a fat transfer to buttocks, there may be a number of unwanted side effects, as your body heals. A compression garment will hug the buttocks to help eliminate swelling and bruising. It will also help tighten any loose skin as the body heals.
3. Limit Your Physical Activity:While it can be disastrous to sit on your butt during the first 2 days of recovery, it can be equally harmful to be too active. Specifically, extreme or strenuous exercise should be avoided for at least a month. Instead, ask your doctor about light impact activities. He or she may recommend that you limit your workouts to stretches and walking for the time being.
4. Get Butt Massages:Even after your initial recovery period is over, there's still something you can do to care for the site of your butt injections. Many plastic surgeons recommend getting professional massages over the site where the fat transfer to buttocks occurred. This kind of therapy can limit internal scarring and reduce the risks of developing edema. Like compression garments, massages can help to remold the soft tissue of the buttocks.
5. Walk, Walk, And Walk Some More:Finally, it's important to stay mobile. While physical exertion may be ill advised for a few days after your procedure, you also don't want to remain idle. A lack of movement could cause blood clots to form.
Additionally, stay connected with your doctor through follow up visits to ensure the healing process has gone well. Failing to stay in contact means a minor problem could worsen and lead to a need for additional procedures. The key to a healthy recovery is to work with the surgeon to make sure your body responds to the treatment as it should. If there is a problem, your plastic surgeon may be able to solve it with a minor treatment, but only when it's caught early enough.
The most important thing you can do for yourself is to follow your doctor's advice precisely. Deviating from his or her recommendations could mean the difference between getting the look you want or needing a second procedure. The better you look after your new butt, the happier you'll be with the results. Like any medical procedure or treatment, there are risks both during and after the surgery. If you and your doctor follow the established practices closely, you'll come out looking and feeling your best. After all, a positive result is something both you and your doctor want.Read More...
© 2017 eOnline24.com . All rights reserved.
Welcome to the eonline24.com - eonline24 is an website portal providing latest news globally.
We pleasure ourselves with bringing you great and fresh quality content on technology, entertainment,
business, marketing tips, latest gadget, startup news and much more. Are you in to know the latest news,
new update, live news, current news gossips, photos and more, then don’t hold back!